Day 2 of my blog. I am finally getting the hang of adding to it and making it look more "visually appealing." How do you like my cat, Rusty? You can usually find us on a cold Sunday afternoon napping together on the couch. As you probably have guessed, he is very spoiled.
I sit here at work watching Obama being sworn in. Everyone is excited and the number of people at the inauguration is incredible. I work in a middle school and the entire school is glued to the TV's and Smartboards. Obama flubbed up a little when being sworn in, I'm sure he'll be ribbed about that. Can't even imagine how nervous one must be when being sworn in as the President of the United States.
- Saturday Events
- Snow Day!!!
- Too Busy For A Friend
- The End of the Weekend
- It's Friday, I am halfway through my work day and ...
- Hey everyone, I just discovered an Etsy mini blog ...
- Hi! I am excited to be here and will tell you a li...
- Very tired, going to bed. All in all it was a grea...
- Yay, I have added my Etsy store! Check it out when...
- Inauguration Day
- I'm a blogger!
- ▼ January (11)