Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm Back!!

Okay, so I have totally neglected this blog for many months! I was trying to do too many things at once and now I have taken a step back to look at things and what I need to concentrate on.

Soooo....I am going to try to update my blog at least once per week if not more.

I have been extremely busy sanding, painting, staining....my etsy shop has much more to choose from now and I am proud of my progress. I just added my first game board and I plan on doing more of those. At some point I would also like to do hat boxes....but here I go trying to do too much at once again!

I displayed my signs at a craft show (The Mistletoe Market) in Simsbury a few weeks ago. I was quite happy with the turnout of people and I did well so I was thrilled. I have another one this weekend in Bozrah and in a few weeks I have a much larger one in Tolland. I am a little nervous about that one as I am pretty much new to this. But everyone has to start somewhere, right? So I am brainstorming ways to make my display look great. I want the homespun farmhouse country look so I am looking for antique wood crates, old milk crates, something to display my signs on. I am planning on dressing up with garland and greens and lights and perhaps a small tree. If anyone wants to contribute any ideas for displays that would be great!

Okay, I'd best get back to work. I'll keep you posted. If you live in CT, stop by one of these shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite TV Shows

  • 24
  • Prison Break
  • Biggest Loser
  • Two and a Half Men