Sunday, November 29, 2009

End of Thanksgiving Weekend

Why do four days off fly by and four days of work drag??? I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I certainly did. Lots of food, wine and laughter. I have a loud and funny family.

I have been extremely busy between making signs and filling invitation orders. (I also have an invitation business on Etsy). I enjoyed my long weekend but I am literally exhausted. I am nearing 100 signs listed on my site and I am feeling it.

Short post, I know but I need to rest.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I just saw your stuff on Etsy and I would love to order a custom sign through you. Do you have time to make one and ship before christmas?

    Please email me at jmbartels13@yahoo.com

    Thank you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your signs! Come over to my blog and sign up for my Free Monthly Stencil Drawing...no purchase necessary EVER! Hugs BeCca
    http://folkartfromtheharbor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Favorite TV Shows

  • 24
  • Prison Break
  • Biggest Loser
  • Two and a Half Men